Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Princess

It's been a while since I've posted and I'm ok with that. Life happens. 

Like, for example, small people and their daddy being sick for like a WHOLE. MONTH. It has sucked. Hard core. And I'm exhausted. But I'm ready to at least attempt to get back to my life. HA! ...with two toddlers around, who know what will happen tomorrow.

One thing I missed in my blog-acation was the birthday of my beautiful Princess Girl. She turned TWO on the fifth of this month! And of course I can't let such an occasion pass without showing you a little of the girl we adore so much!
we loved and knew her from belly to birth. 
She had us all absolutely smitten the moment we laid eyes on her and heard the song of her strong tiny lungs. She took her timeand came to us only when SHE was ready. Her sweet and sassy disposition was clear immediately and more apparent with each passing day. We love her sass and spunk more every day. I am SO blessed to be her Momma. 




 xoxo,
Sara


**Disclaimer: Anonymous comments will not be published. I'd love to hear from YOU not "Anonymous" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment